JIS students are expected to be well-behave, respectful and considerate at all times.
Standards of Behavior:
- I am polite and cooperate and follow my teachers` directions.
- I am always properly dressed in full school uniform.
- I am quiet and disciplined inside and outside the classroom.
- I am punctual for the morning assembly and all lessons.
- I come to school well-prepared with homework complete.
- I am attention in all classes.
- I treat the school property with respect.
- I keep the school environment clean and tidy.
- I obey all school rules.